Who are we and why do we need to collect information from you?
Our website address is: https://luiscoutinho.pt.
https://luiscoutinho.pt is owned by Luís Coutinho with the tax number 260 340 677 and headquartered at Rua Conselheiro Nunes da Silva 35, 3800-538 Aveiro, Portugal.
When you use our forms to contact us, ask for support or sign up to our newsletter on our website https://luiscoutinho.pt, we might be collecting information as your name, email, address, etc.
We need this information to be able to contact you, to reply to your general or support requests, to send you our newsletter or to process your order when you buy our products on our website. We might as well run some statistics to be able to analyze the flow of visitors on our different pages and to track sales conversion.
When do we collect information?
We collect information when you fill in and send the following forms:
- Order submission
What information do we collect?
Here is the list of Personal Data we might collect:
We don’t collect any Sensitive Personal Data
How do we secure and store this information? How long do we keep it?
The data we collect is encrypted at the time of collection and is securely stored on our servers. Access to our servers is protected and limited to 1 administrator.
How can you apply for your rights regarding this information collected?
You have rights regarding the information we collect and you can use them as follow:
- Right to be informed: this policy is here to provide you with transparent information about data processing. If you have further questions, you can send us a message using our contact form.
- Right of access: You can ask to access the data we have collected by sending us a message using our contact form.
- Right of rectification: You can ask to rectify incomplete or inaccurate data we have collected by sending us a message using our contact form.
- Right to erasure: You can ask to delete data we have collected by sending us a message using our contact form.
- Right to data portability: If you wish to reuse the data we have collected for other services, you can send us a message using our contact form.